Your Dog is available from most newsagents and supermarkets(including WH Smith and Tesco)
Check out our current subscription offers and get Your Dog Magazine delivered to your door click now!
• Who ya gonna call?
When you need expert help with training or behaviour, how do you find the right person? We point you in the right direction.
• Worth waiting for
We show you how to teach the wait and stay commands — and also how not to.
Get your hands on some fabulous doggy products — we have £1,250-worth to give away.
• It’s an emergency!
What should you do if your dog falls off a cliff?
• Puppy buyers’ guide
Beauty and brains — it could only be the Border Collie.
• Mind games
Top trainer and behaviourist Sheila Harper talks mental stimulation — and explains how to get it right.
• Deaf — not dumb
Dispelling the myths that deaf dogs can’t be trained.
• Dog Answers
Your doggy dilemmas — solved!
• The Your Dog Product Awards
Vote for your favourite doggy products and be entered into our prize draw to win a year’s subscription to Your Dog.
• All together now!
Time to have a go at running a whole agility course.
• Put on a show!
Fancy holding your own fun dog show? We tell you how!
• A walk in the park
Join a reader on a walk around Baggeridge Country Park in the West Midlands.
It’s a dog’s world
Your chance to win some fantastic doggy goodies in our great competitions, plus catch up on all of the latest dog news and gossip.
Prevention is better than cure
Vet Roberta Baxter takes immediate action before things get too serious in the surgery this month.
A plucky three-legged dog, a daffodil warning, and a battle of the sexes — just some of your letters this month.
Nine issues for £20
Get your favourite magazine delivered to your door — grab this great subscription offer now.
The Your Dog manifesto
The UK dog laws our readers want to see.
The Your Dog Gear Guide
Putting dog-walking outfits to the test.
Living the dream
How one Dogs Trust expert found the job of his dreams.
British breeds at risk
In the last of our vulnerable breeds series, we take a closer look at the Otterhound, Manchester Terrier, and Glen of Imaal Terrier.
The spotlight’s on your dogs — who’s ‘Top dog’?
Top 10 dog treats
Everyone loves a special treat — here are your dogs’ favourites.
• Win A weekend at the Paws in the Park Show in Kent.
• Ashleigh and Pudsey share their talent! This year’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ winners teach us their moves.
• Brushing up the basics Our pictorial guide reveals the dos and don’ts of teaching the sit and the down.
• The STRESS factor Top trainer and behaviourist Sheila Harper tells us how to manage our dogs’ stress levels.
• Freebies! We have more fabulous doggy products to give away — £1,250-worth in fact!
• Puppy buyers’ guide This month it’s all about the magnificent Dogue de Bordeaux.
• It’s an emergency! What should you do if your dog gets into difficulty in the water?
• It’s showtime! Feature writer Kelly Felstead and her Cocker Spaniel, Henry, experience their first fun dog show.
• Carry on camping Holidaying with your dog this year? Why not give camping a go?
• Confidence tricks We take a lesson in confidence in part two of our agility series.
• Dog Answers Your dilemmas solved, plus our special section on holidaying with your dog, including reviews of some great summer reads.
• The Your Dog Gear Guide In time for summer, we test dog cooling products.
It’s a dog’s world Catch up on all the latest dog news and gossip, plus check out some great competitions.
Under investigation Some tricky diagnoses mean it’s off to the referral centre for vet Roberta Baxter’s patients this month.
Letters A psychic Jack Russell, and a warning about slug pellets — just some of your letters this month.
Nine issues for £20 Don’t miss out — we have another fantastic subscription offer to Britain’s best-selling dog magazine.
On the edge of Wales One reader takes us on a breathtaking walk around the west coast of Wales.
British breeds at risk Take a closer look at the Clumber Spaniel, Lakeland Terrier, and Miniature Bull Terrier.
Living the dream We meet a woman who turned her passion for animals into a successful online dog boutique, and has big plans for the future.
The gallery More of your fantastic pictures — is your dog featured this month?
Countryside news All of the latest tips on keeping safe when out and about with your dog, with access adviser Stephen Jenkinson.
Top 10 foreign dog breeds We take a look at the top 10 breeds on the imported breeds register.
• Do you speak dog? What is your dog trying to tell you? Top trainer and behaviourist Sheila Harper helps translate.
• It’s an emergency! What to do if your dog is involved in a fight.
• Many happy returns! Our pictorial series illustrates the common dos and don’ts of the retrieve.
• Freebies! We’ve done it again — £1,250-worth of doggy products are up for grabs!
• Puppy buyers’ guide It’s the turn of the jaunty Lhasa Apso.
• “We’ll be working every day at the Games...” Meet the police dogs helping to ensure that the London Olympics run without a hitch.
• Happy endings Moving success stories conclude our rescue dogs series.
• Jump to it! Ever considered doing agility with your dog? Learn why it’s such fun, and get tips on how to get started.
• Dog Answers Your doggy dilemmas solved with 20 pages of advice on health, training, behaviour, and more!
• Time to put their paws up We meet the working dogs enjoying their well-deserved retirement.
• Turning heads, winning prizes Off to your first fun dog show? We have all the tips you need for a successful day.
• Living the dream Our new series on dog lovers who have made canines their career.
It’s a dog’s world Catch up on all the latest dog news and gossip. Plus, don’t miss our offer on tickets to Paws in the Park!
Under the microscope Vet Roberta Baxter gets a lesson in cells this month.
Letters Letting dogs be dogs, having fun on walks, and another Kyte lookalike — just some of your letters this month.
Subscription offer Don’t miss our fantastic subscription offer for Britain’s best-selling dog magazine!
Countryside news All the latest advice on how to keep safe while out and about with your dog, with access adviser Stephen Jenkinson.
Norfolk charm Another reader shares their favourite walk — we take a trip to charming Norfolk.
British breeds at risk The vulnerable breeds under the microscope this month are the English Toy Terrier, Cardigan Corgi, and Irish Water Spaniel.
The Your Dog Gear Guide Treat bags are put to the test.
The gallery More of your wonderful doggy photos — does your pet make a star appearance?
Top 10 dog tricks Your favourite fun tricks are all here — time to teach your dog a new one!
• No more pulling!
• Dispelling the myths How you can be a dog owner and have a lovely garden.
• Freebies! Get your hands on £1,250-worth of goodies for your pet.
• Tales from the Titanic We take a look at the fate of the canine passengers on board the doomed ship.
• It’s all in the balance Our series on rehoming a rescue dog focuses on understanding and solving behavioural problems.
• The sky’s the limit The second in our series where readers share their favourite walks takes us to the coast at Formby, Merseyside.
• Puppy buyers’ guide This month we take a look at the bouncy Beagle.
• Man on a mission A day in the life of ‘bionic’ super vet Noel Fitzpatrick.
• The Your Dog Gear Guide Another selection of dog toys are put to the test.
• Dog Answers Solving your doggy dilemmas on health, training, and more.
• It’s an emergency! What to do if you dog is poisoned.
• Top 10 dog-friendly beaches Find out which UK beaches are top for dogs.
It’s a dog’s world Catch up on the latest dog news, competitions, and readers’ stories.
Pictures of health Vet Roberta Baxter has been doing lots of X-rays in the surgery this month.
Letters Getting a Cocker Spaniel, losing a dog on a walk, and checking your pet’s microchip are just some of the letters which have filled our postbag this month.
Subscribe! Guarantee your copy of Britain’s best-selling dog magazine with our great subscription offer.
Happy anniversary! We hear about rescue dog Kyte’s latest adventures in her final diary entry.
Be the star of the show Help your dog steal the limelight at a fun dog show with our tips for success.
British breeds at risk Vulnerable breeds under the microscope this month are the Dandie Dinmont Terrier, Lancashire Heeler, and Field Spaniel.
The gallery Does your dog make a star appearance in this month’s gallery?
Countryside news Access adviser Stephen Jenkinson on how to keep safe in the countryside.
Shopping spree Show your dog you love him by treating him to some of these new products.
• FREE ‘Where to stay’ guide 2012-13 Our guide to dog-friendly accommodation around Britain, free with this month’s issue.
• Every picture tells a story! A pictorial guide showing how your behaviour and body language can affect your dog’s training. This month focuses on recall.
• “Any medals I win in 2012 I will be sharing with her” Two blind athletes reveal how their guide dogs are helping them on the road to London 2012.
• The road to recovery Trainer Carol Price advises how to ensure a bond with your new rescue dog.
• Freebies! Get your hands on £1,250-worth of dog products.
• Puppy buyers’ guide Could the popular Miniature Smooth-haired Dachshund be the perfect breed for you?
• Stars in their eyes! Could your dog be a film star in the making?
• The fun starts here! All you need to know about fun dog shows.
• It’s an emergency! Advice on what to do if your dog is hit by a car.
• Dog Answers Twenty pages of advice on health, behaviour, and more, plus our special section solving your puppy problems.
• The Your Dog Gear Guide Our testers put a selection of dog toys under the microscope.
It’s a dog’s world All the latest doggy goings-on, news from Crufts, plus tickets to the London Pet Show to give away.
Counting the costs Even vet surgeries are feeling the pinch of the economic downturn, as Roberta Baxter explains.
Letters Your views on a range of topics including having more than one dog in the family, responsible breeders, and the importance of insurance.
Pedigree dogs re-exposed All the reaction to the controversial follow-up programme, three years after the original documentary aired.
Share your favourite walks Our readers’ favourite walks series kicks off with a visit to Sherwood Pines Forest Park in Nottinghamshire.
Countryside news Access adviser Stephen Jenkinson explains how to keep safe with your dog in the great outdoors.
When in Rome… On the latest stop of her journey, ship’s dog Lola arrives in Italy.
Mutual benefits A pioneering prison scheme where rescue dogs and young offenders work together for a better future.
British breeds at risk Our new series on vulnerable British breeds focuses on the Irish Red and White Setter, King Charles Spaniel, and Norwich Terrier.
The first hurdle... Find out how rescue dog Kyte got on at her first agility competition.
The gallery Can you spot your dog in this month’s gallery?
Top 10 cartoon dogs Our favourite animated dogs of all time.
• It’s an emergency!
Advice from experts and real-life stories about what to do when your dog goes missing.
We have £1,250-worth of great goodies up for grabs.
• Walk, train, bond!
Spring has sprung, so make the most of your dog walks.
• Share your favourite walks
Tell us where you like to walk and you could win three months’ worth of James Wellbeloved dog food!
• Puppy buyers’ guide
Could the fun and fast Whippet be your perfect pup?
• Dog Answers
20 pages of advice on health, training, behaviour, and more.
• “I can’t imagine life without him now”
What life’s really like for first-time owners once their new puppy comes home.
• The Your Dog Gear Guide
Our testers get to grips with a variety of dog shampoos.
• British breeds at risk
Our new series on vulnerable British breeds focuses on the Sealyham Terrier, Smooth Collie, and Sussex Spaniel.
It’s a dog’s world
All the latest news, plus tickets to the All About Dogs shows and the East Anglian Game and Country Fair to give away.
A fresh start
Our series on rescue dogs continues with how to manage once you get your dog home.
A walk on the wild side
The dangers of wildlife are highlighted in vet Roberta Baxter’s surgery this month.
Letters in this month’s postbag include how the love of a dog conquers all, dogs’ basic instincts, and one Chihuahua’s battle after a terrible injury.
Get Your Dog through your letterbox every month with a great subscription offer.
The dancing Dane
Meet the Great Dane making waves in the heelwork to music world.
Can’t eat, won’t eat!
Fussy eaters can cause anxiety for owners, but there’s a reason behind the behaviour.
Can you spot your dog among this month’s stars?
Take a trip to the South West Coast Path and enjoy everything this area has to offer.
This is the life!
A glimpse at rescue pup Kyte’s diary explains why life is so sweet.
Top 10 products you can’t live without
We list your favourite doggy stuff.
• To the rescue! The first in a new five-part series on giving rescue dogs a second chance.
• A jolly good show Ten things you want won’t to miss at Crufts 2012.
• Freebies! Enter now for your chance to win £1,250-worth of great doggy products.
• Planning for a brighter future Discover more about a new puppy socialisation scheme.
• Giving blood, saving lives Find out about dogs saving other pets’ lives by becoming blood donors.
• Puppy buyers’ guide Could the tenacious Yorkshire Terrier be your new canine companion?
• Dog Answers Get your canine queries about health, behaviour, grooming, and training solved in 20 pages of advice from our experts.
• Your Dog Gear Guide Dog bowls and feeding equipment are put to the test, plus save £££s with our vouchers.
• Ready, steady, go! Get ready to take on the world of agility with our advice for first-time participants.
• Learning to live again Using Tellington TTouch to help a traumatised dog.
It’s a dog’s world All the latest news and gossip from the dog world, talking points, and two doggy giveaways for you to enter.
10 dogs, 5 cats — and a ferret Vet Roberta Baxter turns teacher in the surgery this month.
Letters You have your say on a number of subjects including why owning two dogs is better than one, what it means when a dog yawns, and why Staffies are brilliant.
Subscribe! Always guarantee a copy of your favourite magazine with a subscription.
In the line of fire The tale of one police dog who continued to aid his handler during the London riots despite suffering a serious head injury.
The waggy tail effect Find out how one charity has transformed the lives of special needs children through dog training.
Where there’s a will... Rescue pup Kyte gives her owners the runaround as she reaches her tricky teenage stage.
The gallery Has your dog had his five minutes of fame this month?
Bilbo’s great escape The story of how one terrier endured three weeks trapped in a rabbit hole.
Countryside news Access adviser Stephen Jenkinson explains how to keep safe while out and about with your dog.
Top 10 fictional dogs We select our favourite famous dogs from the world of literature.
We have 62 guests and no members online