Between the ages of six to nine months old you are preparing your puppy for adult life. Build your pup up to be a strong, athletic, and intelligent dog with the right blend of nutrition and exercise.
Your Dog Blog
If you’re still mourning the loss of The Great British Bake Off on BBC One – fear not, as a brand-new dog show of a similar format is said to be in the pipeline.
If you're worried about how your dog is going to cope with fireworks this weekend, we've got some last minute top tips to help make the experience as stress-free as possible for your pet.
Owning a dog can be an incredibly rewarding and wonderful experience.
However, there are many things to consider before deciding to add a dog to your family. From finding out if you are ready to what breed is right for your lifestyle? We take a look at the key things you need to consider before finding your best friend?
To get you in the Halloween spirit, author Karen Bush retells two spooky tales of ghostly dogs and phantom hounds.
Halloween is filled with excitement and fun, but it's important not to forget your dog's needs and safety in the chaos of it all. Here are our top tips.
The clocks have gone back and the nights have drawn in, meaning that evening dog walks are often in the dark. Here are our top tips for getting the most out of dog walks in the dark.
If you are a dog person, you will know there are certain things in life that only another dog owners will fully recognise. Here's our top 10.
Dog thefts are alarmingly on the rise. Keep your pet out the clutches of thieves by taking a few precautions.
A working police dog who was critically stabbed in the line of duty last week has survived against all odds.
A puppy from charity Dogs for Good is to make her television debut tonight.
Regular exercise such as giving your dog a brisk walk once or twice a day will add, according to most estimates, four to six years of healthy life. But have you considered how your canine friend can make you wealthier as well as healthier?
Just because it's getting colder, it doesn't mean that you and your dog should stop exploring new places. Lots of beaches have their 'no dogs allowed' restrictions lifted during the autumn and winter months, so take the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful British coastlines while they are quiet!
A poll has revealed that the majority of the public support the use of trained dogs in the detection of human diseases.
More Articles ...
- See how the experts have “A Way with Dogs”
- The stray dog problem
- Growing pup!
- Bob Martin’s Vet Zoe answers your Tick questions
- Is pet insurance worth having?
- 10 tips to recognise a healthy pup
- 10 ways to spot a good breeder
- 10 tips to finding the right puppy
- Pedigree dog food reviews… the best dental care tips for your dog
- It's Puppy Awareness Week!
- Clean eating for dogs!
- The perfect puppy diet
- Shakes-paws picnic!
- Interview with Noel Fitzpatrick!
- A raw diet for your dog?
- Head over to All About Dogs, Norfolk this August Bank Holiday!
- Puppy billboard created to raise awareness of illegal trade
- Top 5 ways to show your dog some love this National Dog Day
- Top event for canine professionals to take place
- Alarming rise in number of bull breeds needing rehoming