Halloween is filled with excitement and fun, but it's important not to forget your dog's needs and safety in the chaos of it all. Here are our top tips.
Your Dog Blog
The clocks have gone back and the nights have drawn in, meaning that evening dog walks are often in the dark. Here are our top tips for getting the most out of dog walks in the dark.
If you are a dog person, you will know there are certain things in life that only another dog owners will fully recognise. Here's our top 10.
Dog thefts are alarmingly on the rise. Keep your pet out the clutches of thieves by taking a few precautions.
A working police dog who was critically stabbed in the line of duty last week has survived against all odds.
A puppy from charity Dogs for Good is to make her television debut tonight.
Regular exercise such as giving your dog a brisk walk once or twice a day will add, according to most estimates, four to six years of healthy life. But have you considered how your canine friend can make you wealthier as well as healthier?
Just because it's getting colder, it doesn't mean that you and your dog should stop exploring new places. Lots of beaches have their 'no dogs allowed' restrictions lifted during the autumn and winter months, so take the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful British coastlines while they are quiet!
A poll has revealed that the majority of the public support the use of trained dogs in the detection of human diseases.
Hold onto your seat — the competition is fierce — top sheepdog handlers compete in CSJ's brand new four-part film series starting November 14 on www.csjk9.com
There's been a decline in the number of stray dogs in the UK, but 12 dogs a day still face being put down because owners have not updated their microchips.
Between 3 - 6 months old is a vital growing period for a puppy. Make sure your pup develops in healthy dog and has life skills with these top tips.
Last week we had Bob Martin’s vet Zoe on hand to answer all of your tick related questions, see your answers below!
The UK is a nation of animal lovers, but also a nation of extremely generous animal lovers. A survey, covered in the Telegraph, revealed the staggering fact that Britain spends a collective £6bn - a year - on our household pets.
More Articles ...
- 10 tips to recognise a healthy pup
- 10 ways to spot a good breeder
- 10 tips to finding the right puppy
- Pedigree dog food reviews… the best dental care tips for your dog
- It's Puppy Awareness Week!
- Clean eating for dogs!
- The perfect puppy diet
- Shakes-paws picnic!
- Interview with Noel Fitzpatrick!
- A raw diet for your dog?
- Head over to All About Dogs, Norfolk this August Bank Holiday!
- Puppy billboard created to raise awareness of illegal trade
- Top 5 ways to show your dog some love this National Dog Day
- Top event for canine professionals to take place
- Alarming rise in number of bull breeds needing rehoming
- Tributes paid to heroic search and rescue dog
- Owners urged to keep pets safe after dog collapses in heat
- If you go down to the woods...take your dog!
- Can goats really be man's new best friend?
- Hunt for the nation's pub dogs