Who remembers seeing the gorgeous Basset Griffon Vendeen competing for the Best in Show on the final day of Crufts? The American Cocker Spaniel may have taken the title, but interest in this lovely hairy breed skyrocketed over Crufts weekend...
Your Dog Blog
It’s no secret that the dogs and cats who end up at Battersea Dogs & Cats Home are looking for a lucky charm, but four animals in particular have been down on their fortunes.
The rare Ethiopian wolves, Africa’s most threatened carnivores, are beginning to recover from three tough years in their stronghold in the Bale Mountains of southern Ethiopia.
Dogs may have an air of mystery about them, but not all mysteries about them are true! Here's our top 10 dog superstitions...
Despite being born completely deaf, this adorable Dachshund puppy hasn't let his disability stop him.
We never enjoy cleaning up the mess that's left behind after our wet, muddy dog has been in the back of the car after a long walk. Well fear no more – as Boot Liners UK are dedicated to protecting your car boot with their high-quality waterproof and fire retardant quilted boot liners.
To mark Valentine's Day, the RSPCA has revealed the 'most unloved' types of dogs who struggle to find loving new homes.
It's Valentine's Day! There's no better way to honour what makes our dogs so truly adorable!
Here's our top five walks that you can enjoy with your four-legged friend — tried and tested!
Are you looking to try something different with your dog? We've put together a list of things you could try with your dog that you'll both enjoy – think of it as a bucket list for your dog!
The nominees for this year's CEVA awards have been announced. Now in it's seventh year, the awards recognise extraordinary professionals and people from the farming, veterinary and charity industries, who go the extra mile in the name of animal welfare.
If you have a bag full of baby socks your little ones have grown out of, you can put them to good use helping poorly animals.
Are you going to be tuning into the new series of 'Secret Life of Dogs' tonight at 9pm?
It's amazing what generalisations have been made about our canines, though we can probably all admit to thinking that some of these were true at some stage! So why not read our top five and know your doggy fact from fiction...
Although training and exercising your dog indoors is no substitute for taking him for regular walks, these exercises will keep him happy and entertained when the weather is bad!
More Articles ...
- Fit Club for pets launched
- Paws up if you love reggae
- Ten ways your dog is better than your partner
- Research reveals dogs can be SAD too
- Five facts you need to know about fleas
- 10 ways becoming a dog owner changes you
- The Your Dog survival guide to a dirty weekend
- Rise in “designer dogs” being abandoned
- Five ways to take the perfect picture of your dog
- Things to consider when buying a bigger dog
- Can you offer this older gent a home?
- Five ways to improve your dog's training
- Do you know someone who could win this year?
- How to introduce a cat and a dog
- 6 resolutions to ensure you and your dog have the best year yet!
- Do you know an animal welfare hero?
- 10 ways to make your dog part of Christmas
- Give socks not dogs
- Siccaro WetDog drying robe review