Regular exercise such as giving your dog a brisk walk once or twice a day will add, according to most estimates, four to six years of healthy life. But have you considered how your canine friend can make you wealthier as well as healthier?
Your Dog Blog
Just because it's getting colder, it doesn't mean that you and your dog should stop exploring new places. Lots of beaches have their 'no dogs allowed' restrictions lifted during the autumn and winter months, so take the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful British coastlines while they are quiet!
A poll has revealed that the majority of the public support the use of trained dogs in the detection of human diseases.
Hold onto your seat — the competition is fierce — top sheepdog handlers compete in CSJ's brand new four-part film series starting November 14 on www.csjk9.com
There's been a decline in the number of stray dogs in the UK, but 12 dogs a day still face being put down because owners have not updated their microchips.
Between 3 - 6 months old is a vital growing period for a puppy. Make sure your pup develops in healthy dog and has life skills with these top tips.
Last week we had Bob Martin’s vet Zoe on hand to answer all of your tick related questions, see your answers below!
The UK is a nation of animal lovers, but also a nation of extremely generous animal lovers. A survey, covered in the Telegraph, revealed the staggering fact that Britain spends a collective £6bn - a year - on our household pets.
When buying a puppy you want to make sure your potential new pet is healthy. Here are the vital signs to look for when visiting a pup.
Finding a responsible breeder will go a long way to helping you find a happy and healthy pup. Here are 10 signs you should be looking out for.
Be sure to choose the perfect pup with with our top tips — as we continue to celebrate Puppy Awareness Week.
Like us, dogs need to maintain a good level of general health and this includes their dental hygiene. Brushing their teeth once a day will go a long way towards keeping their teeth in a good, healthy condition.
This week (September 12 - 18) is Puppy Awareness Week, a campaign which encourages potential owners to buy a puppy 'the right way', something that can save a lot of heartache and money as new research warns of the dangers of buying an unhealthy puppy.
A healthy eating and lifestyle campaign for dogs has been launched. Check out the guide to 'Clean Eating for Dogs'.
Feeding your puppy a good diet will go a long way to ensuring he grows up happy and healthy. Check out this video from EUKANUBA and read the answers to three vital questions to help you decide what to feed your puppy.
More Articles ...
- Shakes-paws picnic!
- Interview with Noel Fitzpatrick!
- A raw diet for your dog?
- Head over to All About Dogs, Norfolk this August Bank Holiday!
- Puppy billboard created to raise awareness of illegal trade
- Top 5 ways to show your dog some love this National Dog Day
- Top event for canine professionals to take place
- Alarming rise in number of bull breeds needing rehoming
- Tributes paid to heroic search and rescue dog
- Owners urged to keep pets safe after dog collapses in heat
- If you go down to the woods...take your dog!
- Can goats really be man's new best friend?
- Hunt for the nation's pub dogs
- Alongside the heroes of the Somme
- Video: Dog loves playground roundabout!
- Britain's favourite breeds?
- Film Review: The Secret Life of Pets
- Bring Your Dog To Work Day
- DogFest starts tomorrow!
- 5 good reasons to have a picnic with your dog