Preserve those special memories by taking a brilliant photo of your canine companion.
Your Dog Blog
Photo: A Bernese Mountain Dog.
These larger breeds of dogs are known to be big softies and bring much joy to their owner’s lives, but bringing home a larger breed of dog, such as a Great Dane or a St Bernard, requires a lot of consideration. Here are our pointers:
This handsome senior pooch is desperate for a forever home to spend the rest of his days after two long years in care.
Need some tips to freshen up your training regime? Check out our ideas...
With nominations still open for the Ceva Animal Welfare Awards, we look back at previous winners of the Charity Team of the Year — an award Your Dog and Your Cat magazines will again be sponsoring this year.
Bringing home a new cat when you already have a dog can be a tricky process, and one that needs to be handled with care.
If you need a bit of inspiration to decide on a resolution this year then check out our 6 resolutions for dog lovers...
It's not too late to nominate individuals or teams for the Ceva Animal Welfare Awards 2017!
This video from Villager Jim of his Labradors is so cute... check it out and look out for the brilliant animal photographer in a future issue of the magazine.
Don't leave out your dog this Christmas — here are some ideas to help him join in with festivities...
Dogs Trust is taking a stand against impulse puppy buying by changing its name to Socks Trust, encouraging people to give socks not dogs this Christmas.
Alison Queenborough put the WetDog to the test with her black Labrador, Tolley.
It’s officially December, and that means one thing — Christmas is quite literally around the corner! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
A large number of UK pet owners are unaware of the potentially fatal risk of ticks in the winter.
It’s no secret that owning a dog is a lot of responsibility, not just in terms of time commitment but also financially. In fact, the costs of owning a dog can be huge. According to a recent survey, the expense of owning a dog can amount to more than £17,000 over a dog’s lifetime.
More Articles ...
- Concern for Boxers' welfare after release of John Lewis ad
- Make your dog a Bonio biscuit wreath for Christmas
- 10 reasons dogs are better than humans
- Pug adopts abandoned litter of kittens
- Government calls for tougher sentencing for attacks on police dogs
- Hundreds of dog owners bid farewell to Walnut the Whippet
- When should I switch my puppy to adult food?
- 10 things your dog wants you to know
- Owner invites public to join him on dog's final walk
- Bouncy Boxer star of John Lewis Christmas ad!
- A puppy's physical needs
- New dog show comes to the BBC
- Last minute fireworks top tips
- Buying a new puppy: what you need to know
- Halloween hounds: our favourite spooky dog stories!
- Six top tips to keep your dog safe this Halloween
- Five ways to make the most of dog walks in the dark
- Seven types of dog owner we all know...
- 10 things only dog people will understand
- How to keep your dog safe from thieves