It's not too late to nominate individuals or teams for the Ceva Animal Welfare Awards 2017!
Your Dog Blog
This video from Villager Jim of his Labradors is so cute... check it out and look out for the brilliant animal photographer in a future issue of the magazine.
Don't leave out your dog this Christmas — here are some ideas to help him join in with festivities...
Dogs Trust is taking a stand against impulse puppy buying by changing its name to Socks Trust, encouraging people to give socks not dogs this Christmas.
Alison Queenborough put the WetDog to the test with her black Labrador, Tolley.
It’s officially December, and that means one thing — Christmas is quite literally around the corner! Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
A large number of UK pet owners are unaware of the potentially fatal risk of ticks in the winter.
It’s no secret that owning a dog is a lot of responsibility, not just in terms of time commitment but also financially. In fact, the costs of owning a dog can be huge. According to a recent survey, the expense of owning a dog can amount to more than £17,000 over a dog’s lifetime.
The release of the John Lewis Christmas advert has resulted in a record number of searches for Boxer puppies.
As dog lovers, we all think that our furry friends are the best — that goes without saying. However, when you think about it, dogs are pretty darn incredible. This being the case, we thought we’d compile a list of reasons why we think our canine companions are just so much better than humans…
A Pug has adopted an abandoned litter of tiny two-week-old kittens.
Following the attack on police dog Finn back in October, a petition was put together entitled ‘Finn’s Law’, calling for harsher sentencing for attacks on police dogs and horses — and has now been signed by over 120,000 people.
Walnut the Whippet had an amazing turnout for his final walk on his favourite beach, with hundreds of dogs and their owners giving his owner their support and helping him bid farewell to his best friend.
Dogs reach adulthood at different times, depending on their breed, size and development. Larger breeds take longer to mature — up to 18 months — than smaller breeds, which can become adults by nine months old.
More Articles ...
- 10 things your dog wants you to know
- Owner invites public to join him on dog's final walk
- Bouncy Boxer star of John Lewis Christmas ad!
- A puppy's physical needs
- New dog show comes to the BBC
- Last minute fireworks top tips
- Buying a new puppy: what you need to know
- Halloween hounds: our favourite spooky dog stories!
- Six top tips to keep your dog safe this Halloween
- Five ways to make the most of dog walks in the dark
- Seven types of dog owner we all know...
- 10 things only dog people will understand
- How to keep your dog safe from thieves
- Critically stabbed police dog miraculously survives
- Life-changing puppy to make TV debut
- How owning a dog can save you money
- Five things to do with your dog this weekend!
- Public back disease-detecting dogs
- See how the experts have “A Way with Dogs”
- The stray dog problem