10 reasons dogs are better than humans
As dog lovers, we all think that our furry friends are the best — that goes without saying. However, when you think about it, dogs are pretty darn incredible. This being the case, we thought we’d compile a list of reasons why we think our canine companions are just so much better than humans…
- They’re loyal — There is no denying that dogs are pretty much the most loyal beings you’ll find out there. No matter what, our beloved canines are always there for us and will be by our sides through the good and the bad. It’s no wonder they’re man’s best friend!
- They’re trainable — Let’s be honest, you could never train a human to do the amazing tricks our dogs seem to achieve so effortlessly. Whether your dog can dance, loves agility or can simply roll over, there’s something so special about training your dog and seeing them excel.
- They don’t judge — Whereas many of us humans can be criticised for judging each other, this is something our dogs will simply never do.
- They always think positively — Dogs are one of the most happy-go-lucky, look-on-the-bright-side-of-life animals you’ll ever come across. They are always overjoyed to see you, take great happiness in the smallest of things and, in many cases, still come out smiling despite facing hardships in their lifetime.
- They’re cuter — You can’t argue that dogs are one of the most adorable animals on the planet, and they certainly put us humans to shame. Babies are cute, yes, but looking into the eyes of a five-month-old puppy? There is nothing quite like it.
- They’re funnier — As humans we are constantly trying to make people laugh, and yet our canine friends do it so effortlessly. Whether it’s watching them as they have the time of their lives playing with their favourite toy, or seeing the silly faces they pull, our dogs never fail to make us laugh.
- They give the best cuddles — Human hugs are all well and good, but nothing beats a cuddle and a big slobbery kiss from your favourite furry pal.
- They don’t care what people think — Dogs rarely get embarrassed about anything, and we love how completely unbothered they are by what people think of them. You won’t catch a dog worrying about how he looks in a photograph, and often you’ll find them laid, legs akimbo, completely oblivious to how silly they look. It’s one of the things we love the most about them!
- They’re always there when you need them — If you’ve had a bad day, nothing beats coming home to your dog. Somehow, they always know when you need comforting. They are always there to kiss your tears away and instantly make you feel a whole lot better!
- They love you no matter what — Through the good and the bad, and during your best and your worst, your dog will always love you no matter what. And we love them even more for it!