Despite being born completely deaf, this adorable Dachshund puppy hasn't let his disability stop him.
Your Dog Blog
We never enjoy cleaning up the mess that's left behind after our wet, muddy dog has been in the back of the car after a long walk. Well fear no more – as Boot Liners UK are dedicated to protecting your car boot with their high-quality waterproof and fire retardant quilted boot liners.
To mark Valentine's Day, the RSPCA has revealed the 'most unloved' types of dogs who struggle to find loving new homes.
It's Valentine's Day! There's no better way to honour what makes our dogs so truly adorable!
Here's our top five walks that you can enjoy with your four-legged friend — tried and tested!
Are you looking to try something different with your dog? We've put together a list of things you could try with your dog that you'll both enjoy – think of it as a bucket list for your dog!
The nominees for this year's CEVA awards have been announced. Now in it's seventh year, the awards recognise extraordinary professionals and people from the farming, veterinary and charity industries, who go the extra mile in the name of animal welfare.
If you have a bag full of baby socks your little ones have grown out of, you can put them to good use helping poorly animals.
Are you going to be tuning into the new series of 'Secret Life of Dogs' tonight at 9pm?
It's amazing what generalisations have been made about our canines, though we can probably all admit to thinking that some of these were true at some stage! So why not read our top five and know your doggy fact from fiction...
Although training and exercising your dog indoors is no substitute for taking him for regular walks, these exercises will keep him happy and entertained when the weather is bad!
PDSA have launched this year's Pet Fit Club pet slimming contest, as it warns that a bad diet and lack of exercise is fuelling a “pet obesity time bomb”.
Does your dog enjoy a bit of Bob Marley? New research suggests that he might!
We all love our girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, and wives – but we all know our dogs are better! Here are ten reasons why...
Dog experts have revealed new research that suggests that like us, dogs can suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), with over half (61%) of UK dog owners noticing a difference in their dogs behaviour during the winter months.
More Articles ...
- Five facts you need to know about fleas
- 10 ways becoming a dog owner changes you
- The Your Dog survival guide to a dirty weekend
- Rise in “designer dogs” being abandoned
- Five ways to take the perfect picture of your dog
- Things to consider when buying a bigger dog
- Can you offer this older gent a home?
- Five ways to improve your dog's training
- Do you know someone who could win this year?
- How to introduce a cat and a dog
- 6 resolutions to ensure you and your dog have the best year yet!
- Do you know an animal welfare hero?
- 10 ways to make your dog part of Christmas
- Give socks not dogs
- Siccaro WetDog drying robe review
- 10 presents you need to buy your dog for Christmas
- Winter tick warning for UK pet owners
- Money saving advice for dog owners
- Concern for Boxers' welfare after release of John Lewis ad